Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 40 - Legs and Back

Had a great workout with this. Breathing pretty hard and sweating a good amount throughout the workout which is a good sign. It's not as hard as it used to be but it's still pretty damn hard haha. Pullups seem to be getting easier but I still do it with the help of a chair but the actual pulling up is a lot easier. Most of the reps in each of the legs workout go up to 24 and I was only still able to do 15 or so. Like I said it's getting easier but that doesn't mean these workout dont kick the crap out of you. It took a lot of pushing to get myself to do this workout today due to lack of motivation but I just have to keep on pushing forward or else I'll never get to where I want to be. Overall I did do a great workout and pushed myself pretty hard . . . as for Ab Ripper I have to say that I did not do. Unfortunately my motivation ran out before I could do it. There's no excuse and I'll try ti make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment