Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 30 - Plyometrics

Plyo is THE HARDEST workout in the P90X program and today reminded me of that. I think the week off from Plyo softened me a bit coz I was dying tonight. I had to pause a few times and felt like I was gonna puke and lightheaded in more than one of the workouts. It was tough and pushing through was even tougher but I'm proud to say that I did it. I had to bow out of the bonus round though, my legs and body was just kaput at that point. I know for sure that the next plyo I'll definitely be able to do better than today, it's just that I think having a week off threw me off a bit but I think thats the whole point of the muscle cofusion concept. All in all it was a ripping workout and I'm glad no one was in the gym to see me cry and suck in air like I was drowning haha. Good workout for sure.

OFFICIALLY DONE 30 DAYS OF P90X!!! BOOM!!! I'll post pics tomorrow . . . unless I'm still shy about it haha

1 comment: