Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 36 - Chest Shoulder and Triceps

This workout is amazingly intense. I'm only able to do about 10 - 15 reps of each workout but it feels like I worked out for hours. Even now as I'm typing, my shoulders and chest are shaking and feeling really sore . . . I love this feeling haha. As before the push ups are very unorthodox consisting of moving push ups, one arm push ups etc etc and I think that's what makes it feel so intense. Its just an intense workout plain and simple. I can't wait to do it again and at the same time I dread it.

I'm opting to do Ab Ripper tomorrow morning because I didnt have time to do it due to errands I have to go do. Last time I said that I was gonna do Ab Ripper the next day, I had totally forgot and didn't do it but this time I vow it'll be done first thing in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. Keep going Armand! I did push ups and sit ups today for the first time in too long. I'm trying to get into a routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROCK ON!!! seriously invest in P90X. I have no doubt that in 30 days you'll start showing RIPNESSSSSS!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPPLEMENTAL - Just adding the fact that I did do Ab Ripper when I woke up.

    ReplyDelete