Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 15 - Chest and Back

Started week 3 feeling great. Today was Chest and Back and my goal for each push up was 12 reps or more. In the beginning I hit 15 reps on each workout but as I grew tired I hit 12 which was my goal so it felt good. I definitely feel stronger and can feel the difference from day one. Pull ups felt easier as well. I still need the help of a chair but it's a lot easier to pull my self up. My goal was to hit 10 reps per workout and I hit it for the most part. Near the end though I only made it to 8 reps. Next week is recovery week and there's no Chest and Back but when week 5 starts I'm gonna shoot for doing 15 reps per push up and 12 per pull up. During week 5 - 7 I'm definitely going to push myself a lot more. Ab ripper was killer and I definitely gotta crank it up to more reps in week 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment