Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 32 - Yoga

Did 45 minutes of Yoga and I was sweating sweating sweating. It does feel good to stretch out the muscles and really feel limber. It's crazy how for the total amount of time during the Yoga workout I am just completely uncomfortable haha. I'm doing a double workout today since I couldn't do the Yoga workout yesterday due to lack time so I'm making up for it by doing Yoga this morning and then Legs and Back later tonight.

I weighed myself today and took pics but there's not a whole lot of difference in the pics so I wont post it hahaha. I'm still a bit shy to reveal thy love handles. There's a slight difference but it's still too early to see any dramatic results. My weight wen I started was hovering around 238 to 240 which is why I started P90X. My current weight is hovering around 235 which means I lost a little bit but not a dramatic amount. I do feel more muscular and fit so I think at 30 days the difference is more in how you feel than how you look, which is fine by me. I feel great. We'll see what day 60 holds for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment