Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 22 - Yoga (Recovery week)

I only did the first half of Yoga today which is the first 45 minutes. It's the sequences of poses that are constantly moving and gives me the most cardio workout. I feel kind of crummy for not finishing but I am also gonna do Core Synergistics tonight and plan on busting my ass with that one. I feel a little good about knowing that I did the workout and it's better than not doing anything. Weak moments, we all have them as human beings haha. I'll do my very best to not be lazy towards Yoga but it is the least favorite of my workouts just for the sole reason that it's an hour and a half long. Out of all the workouts Yoga is the only one that I go "Awww man, I dont wanna do Yoga" haha. All the others I'm like "BOOM Let's do this" but it's definitely much better than hating the others and just liking one. Anyways movin on. Core is coming and I'm gonna kill it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment