Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 33 - Legs and Back

HOLY CANOLE!!! This workout was very very tough today for some reason but I think it's because I did Yoga this morning and my legs were already wonky and to turn around and do Legs and Back just about killed me. haha. I did it though and was sweating profusely. Most of the reps I only did 15 to 20 but I was really feeling it. Next week is gonna be different and I'm gonna kick it in the nutsack. All in all I did the workout and its better than quitting or not doing it.

Mental note though, I need to really crack down on eating healthier and smaller portions. I'm nearing the end of week 1 of phase 2 and I need to get serious about it. 'Nuff said.

I did opt to do Ab ripper tomorrow instead of today. My body is pretty much toasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment