Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 23 - Core Synergistics

I forgot how tough Core Synergistics was. Its a mash of almost every body part in order to strengthen the core. I know that my core is my weakest part, all of my fat is situated mainly on my stomach area so this workout was pretty hard for me. I kept up fairly well with the dvd given the fact that its my first day on Core Synergistics but I got really winded on a lot of the workouts. All in all though I did pretty good for the shape I'm in. I actually cant wait to do this workout again and get better at it. There was a bonus round that consisted of three workouts, I thought I would be ale to do them but after I did the first workout I realized I was toast and opted to stop. So overall I did 1/3 of the bonus. I felt that I did really well but could do better and the next time I'm gonna push a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment