Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 19 - Legs and Back

This workout today was tough. It felt easier than day 1 but it was still intense and I was dripping with sweat and breathing hard. Each workout I did short of what the dvd did, for instance if they did 25 I did 15 and if they did 20 I did 12. There were some that I couldn't handle like the single leg wall squats and the Groucho walk. My legs are still not completely in great shape that I can keep up with the dvd. I did do my best and I pushed even harder since I knew that this was the last Legs and Back before recovery week. i'm starting to like this workout due to how fast it does go. It's hard but when you do it you dont realize that time is flying and the next thing you know it's halfway over and then it's ten minutes left and then BAM it's over, buuuut then there's Ab ripper.

Ab ripper I pushed myself to doing 18 reps instead of 15 this time around. I knew it was the last ab ripper until recovery week so I wanted to get a jump start before phase two. It killed but it felt great and it wasn't as hard as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment