Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 20 - Kenpo

AAAAAAAAAND WEEK 3 IS FINISHED!!! Todays workout was Kenpo and I pushed my sore and aching body to the extreme. I even went as far as going faster than the dvd. I went to my apartment gym and worked out there so I can fully jump around and not make a racket to the apartment below me. I wanted to really push myself and finish week 3 with ferocity. It felt great and I do feel myself in better shape as I did the workout. It felt easier but not easy in the sense that I wasnt sweating coz man o man was I sweating. I dont think I really have to worry about keeping up with Kenpo but I'm glad it still works me out to the point of exhaustion.

WEEK 3 - COMPLETE

After next week I'm gonna post pics of me on day one and day 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment