Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 17 - Soulders and Arms

BOOM! I crushed that workout haha. I felt good going through it and I finished pretty strong. I did the most I could with my 20 lb weights. The shoulder presses I pushed through until my muscles burned which was about 20 - 25 reps and the bicep stuff I did the best I could with the little amount of weight which was around 15 - 20 reps. I definitely need to buy at least four 5 lb weights to give myself more intensity in the bicep workouts. This is the last Shoulder and Arms before recovery week and I wanted to really push myself. It was a great workout and my arms are feeling tight and worked out. Ab ripper was intense as usual and I hate it. . . but I love it. Did 15 reps of each workout. After recovery week I'm gonna push it up to 18 reps.

Three more days and I'll be done with the main part of phase one. I cant wait for phase two . . . but at the same time I can definitely wait for phase two. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment