Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 29 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

FUUUUUUCK!!!! Yeah this workout came down on me like Mjolnir. Today was day one of Phase 2 and it was all unorthodox style push ups, shoulder presses, and tricep workouts. What killed me most was the push up workouts, they pretty much reduced my chest and arms to quivering Jello. It was one arm push ups, moving side push ups, and slow rise push ups. The kind that really threw my body off for a loop after doing the last Phase of generic push ups. Overall though I didnt feel like I did a lot of reps but my body is crying out in soreness due to how tough even 5 reps of one push up can be hahaha but to be honest I really loved that workout. I liked the fact that it gave me a burn and just kicked my ass. Low down dirty hardcore workout to pump muscles. My kind of workout.

I only did 15 reps of each exercise in ab ripper to get me back into the flow. I realized I could do more and on the next session I'm gonna go up to ding 18 reps. Felt good to feel like I'm getting better and stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment