Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 9 - Plyometrics

This son of a bitch of a workout still kicks my ass all over the floor. Plyometrics which is the jump training workout is tough tough tough. I attempted to up my intensity by doing a few more reps than I did last week but in the middle I was sucking wind and my legs were jello. I pushed on though and did the same amount that I did last week which was 20 seconds worth of each workout instead of the 30 the dvd does. I did hit one of my goals which was I promised myself that I would not push pause and indeed I didn't. I opted again to not do the bonus round at the end since I was already completely exhausted at that point. The bonus round is the last 8 minutes of the workout and it's not too bad but after going through the regular workout it's pretty daunting. I will try to do them next week which I think I'll be in much better shape after finishing week 2.

Week 2 Day 2 - COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment