Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms

Day 3 is in the books. Today's workout was shoulders and arms, consisting of shoulder presses, bicep curls, and tricep curls. This workout is probably the easiest for me among the whole P90X workouts. I pretty much kept up with the people in the dvd but my dumbell set only goes to 20 lbs so i'm very limited in how heavy i can go, but i noticed that the people in the dvd range around doing only 20 - 30 lbs so I believe I did really well on this workout. Of course I'm not saying it was easy, far from it actually. The tough part is following their pace because they go from workout to workout with no break period in between, so it gives very little recovery period on your muscles. My average rep on each workout was between 10 to 15. After that workout is Ab Ripper X and much like on day 1 I was only able to do half of the reps ( 12 reps per ab workout ). My abs are still sore from day 1 so it was excruciating doing abs again haha. Overall I loved this workout, I just need to buy more weights soon for my dumbells.

Oh and I forgot to state my weight goal on day 1 so here it is. . .

Goal Weight - 200 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment