Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 8 - Chest and Back

Week 1 is history and now I'm day 1 into week 2 which is Chest and Back. I tried to do a little more than week one and i did but it was highly difficult. Week one I did about 10 reps per push up and 5 reps per pull up and I aimed to do 12 reps per push up and 8 reps per pull up this time around. In the beginning I did about 12 but slowly I weened down to doing 8 - 10 push ups and 5 pull ups. All around it was intense and i was really pushing myself. I want to be able to be doing 15 - 20 push ups and 10 - 12  pull ups maybe even more by the end of day 30. Ab ripper was intense as always. Last week I did 12 reps per workout and this week I'm aiming for doing 15 reps. Every week on Ab Ripper I'm going to keep going up on my reps.

All in all I'm very happy and motivated that i'm in week 2 and can't wait to be writing in this blog saying it's my thirteenth week.

No comments:

Post a Comment