Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 5 - Legs and Back

This workout I think is the toughest of all the workouts next to Plyometrics. Legs and back consists primarily of squats, calf raises, and more squats and the dreaded wall sit and the even more evil single leg wall sit. This was tough for me and I was sweating the whole time. There were times when my legs felt like fire and during a set called the chair pose I yelled out just coz it hurt so bad haha. The workouts asks that you do 25 reps but I was only able to do about 10 -15 reps, which I think is fine since it's my first week. I do intend to raise the bar as I continue P90X. The other half of today's workout is back which is pull ups. I felt pretty strong doing these pull ups and although I didn't do anymore than what i did on day one I felt stronger today. I did 10 reps of each pull up workout but in the end i was only able to do 5 reps due to fatigue.

Ab ripper is still murder haha. I don't think it'll ever get easy but I at least did 15 reps of each workout instead of 10 or 12.

I'm not stopping until I'm ripped haha I want to say that at least once in my life I had a body like this.

Too ambitious you say? I say it depends on how much you want it, and believe me I want it. . . uhhhh not Daniel Craig. . . I want to be as fit as he is. AAAAAND this mother fucker is a decade older than me. If he can do it ten I'm gonna do it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment