Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 6 - Kenpo

Week 1 is officially in the bag. This is the last workout of the week and then its rest day. After that day though week two starts it all over again. BRING IT ON!!! haha Today was Kenpo and it's the funnest of all the workouts. Time flies with this workout and you sweat your butt off as you punch, kick, knee, and block your way to fitness. I kept up perfectly with the dvd which I'm very proud to say, but again it kept me on my toes the whole way through . . . literally. The only time I kinda fell short was when they did X jacks which is something you do during the minute and a half or rest periods in between the workouts. My heart rate is pretty up there so I use the time to just do regular jumping jacks and also to lower my rate so that i can be ready for the next batch of workouts. Kenpo is a great way to end a week of P90X.

Time for rest now but I'm so happy to know that I got through the first week. Awesomeness

2 comments:

  1. Kudos on getting through your first week! You and Lana are inspiring me to start working out again, my muscles are all mushy haha

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary, we're fully committing in doing this all the way and get ourselves into great shape. I cant wait for the end result in 90 days. Seriously though you should invest in P90X, it really does the trick.

    ReplyDelete