Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 4 - Yoga

Just finished day 4 which is the Yoga workout. This is the longest of the workouts being an hour and a half long and it certainly hurts for that long as well. I had a lot of trouble with many of the hard balancing poses as well as the poses that require you to really be flexible. I'm not that flexible especially in the midsection. My biggest weakness I believe is my core which is the one thing I really hope to remedy after all's said and done. Near the end of the workout there's a series of poses called yoga belly seven which consists of really working on the abs and core. My abs are still sore from Ab ripper X and more than a few of the poses I epically failed in. Oh well it's only week one and I intend to be awesome at all these workouts in 86 days :-)

Overall yoga is intense. I have never unleashed so much sweat and barely really moved. I love some of the stretches and I do love the feeling of working out my muscles in a different way other than lifting weights. I'm focused and I intend to be fit as fit can be for the rest of my life. Let's keep going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment