Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 10 - Shoulders and Arms

Today's workout was shoulder presses, bicep and tricep curls. I've never really had a problem with this workout since i've kinda always had decent upper body strength. I kept up with the dvd but also made sure that I was geting an intense workout. My only problem I think is that my weight set only goes up to 20 lbs per dumbell so I need to invest in getting at least a set of four 5 lb weights which will add 10 lbs to each dumbell. I tried to shoot for 15 - 20 reps per workout. 15 reps more so than 20. The workout still gave me a really intense workout and my arms felt burned out so thats always a good thing but I do need more weights in the next couple weeks or else I'll be lifting things that will be too light for me. Ab ripper was intense as always but it felt a little easier this time around. I only did 15 reps per workout and I'll probably bump it up to 18 in week 3.

10 days down, 20 more before I hit the first marker. 30 DAYS INTO P90X!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment