Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 12 - Legs and Back

Today was a pretty tough workout, more so than usual. My body just didnt seem to be into it but I pushed through and finished the dvd. I guess there will be days like this and the important thing is to keep going. Legs and Back consists of a lot of squats and pull ups and I was breathing and sweating more so than usual. I felt lazy and lethargic but i kept telling myself to keep on keepin on. I stuck to doing 15 reps per workout which was the same as last week which means that next week i'm gonna push it through to 20 reps. Hopefully my body will be up and 100 percent by the next Legs and Back session, but no matter what I'll still push 20 reps. Ab ripper seems to be getting a little easier so next week I'm pushing my reps to 18 reps. Maaaaybe 20 reps.

One more day (Kenpo) and then week 2 will be in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment