Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 2 - Plyometrics

I just finished day 2 which is Plyometrics (a.k.a. jump training) and this is the most intense of all the workouts. It consists of squats and jumps and leg work and it nearly killed me. About a quarter of the way in my legs were already shaking and feeling like linguini. At a point my left thigh even quit on me and i fell haha which i saw as a sign of me pushing myself until my own body gave up on me. Each of the workouts are 30 seconds long but since its my first week and i was pretty much catching my wind the whole workout I pretty much stopped at 20 seconds. Not that I wanted to but my legs screamed in pain and burned like a thousand suns. At the end of the regular workout is a bonus round consisting of 3 more fast paced workouts. I opted to pass on the bnus round for now since it's just week one but my goal is to eventually do the full workout and keep in pace with the people on the dvd. Overall it was a great intense workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment