Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 1 - Chest and Back

Hello there, well I just finished day 1of the P90X workout. It was chest and back and it consisted of doing push ups and pull ups. The last workout is Ab ripper X which focuses on your core. I gotta say that it was pretty intense and at the end my body wouldn't let me do a lot due to how much my arms felt like noodles. I pretty much hovered doing 5-10 reps on the push ups and pull ups. In the beginning I was doing 20 reps of push ups and about 10 reps of pull ups with the help of a chair but as i grew tired I was only able to do about 5 to 8 reps of push ups and only 5 reps of pull ups with major difficulty. All in all though it's day 1 and I intend to get better as I continue down the weeks or training. In Ab ripper X you're supposed to do 20 to 25 reps of each exercise but I was too drained and only did 10 reps.

Here are my stats for day 1.

Weight - 235 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment