Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 50 - Chest and Back

Ok so I got completely thrown off track by Taiyoucon and my new job. I missed three days of working out but two of those days did have me working my tail off for six or so hours in the stockroom of Skechers and it was a lot of lifting and climbing so I know I burned calories from that.

I have made a decision though to skip the second Recovery week and just jump on to Phase three. I feel like I have gotten a good amount of rest and I can move into the last leg of P90X. My days will be a little off but thats ok. I dont intend on stopping after 90 days anyway.

Today was a greatworkout. It was basic pushups and pullups as it was on day one and I definitely have gotten stronger since then. I'm doing 20 pushups and 15 at the end when I'm dead ass tired. The first day and first month I was doing 15 maybe 12 and near the end it was 5 maaaaybe 8 if I was lucky. Eventually I'll be doing 30 all in all. I dont intend to stop until I look like this stud. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment